- Lights for Life
The skies will light up over Prince County Hospital Wednesday night, December 5th, 2012.
The 18th Lights for Life ceremony takes place at 6:30 p.m. with its annual holiday light ceremony. Each year light displays are dedicated...
- Planned Giving
- Keeping Focused.Travelers use maps. Builders use blueprints. We all need a plan to help us achieve our goals.What are some examples of Planned Gifts?EndowmentsBequestsSecuritiesLife InsuranceAnnuitiesPooled Income FundsCharitable Remainder TrustResid...
- Vital Signs
Each year for the Vital Signs Annual Equipment Campaign, a list of priority medical equipment is identified and approved by the Medical Advisory Board. This year the list of medical equipment totals $1,308,345. Because the Prince County...
- Donor Recognition Program
- The Prince County Hospital Foundation recognizes and appreciates the generosity of the many donors who give each year to the Foundation’s annual equipment campaign.
The President’s SocietyThe President’s Society was developed to ap...
- Memorial Giving
- A contribution to the Prince County Hospital Foundation ensures that the memory of your loved one lives on, because it is used to purchase medical equipment at Prince County Hospital.
When you make a memorial gift to the hospital foundation, we send...
- Tribute Giving
- What do you give someone who has everything, and needs nothing? A gift to the hospital, in their honor, is a thoughtful choice. It will make a difference to the patients and staff at PCH, and it will be a valuable way to mark a birthday, anniversary,...
- Host an Event
- Your time and effort will benefit thousands of Islanders cared for at Prince County Hospital each year. No matter how large or small, your contribution will make a difference and we thank you. Prince County Hospital Foundation appreciates...
- Monthly Giving
- At the Prince County Hospital Foundation we aim to make it as easy as possible for you to make a gift.
In these trying economic times, it may be difficult to make a gift as large as you would like all at once. The convenience of monthly ...
- PCH Auxiliary - Caring, Sharing, Giving
- First constituted in October of 1911 as the Ladies Aid Association, the current Prince County Hospital Auxiliary is consistently the largest single contributor to the Vital Signs equipment fund, this dedicated group leads the way for support to the h...