We are looking forward to welcoming all of our supporters back to Island Petroleum Energy Centre at Credit Union Place in Summerside as we return to a full-scale event with a sit-down meal. For those joining us on September 3rd, here are a few “Frequently Asked Questions” that will help you prepare for the evening.
See you there!
- Because we are able to gather together again, this year’s event will be a sit-down dinner. There will no longer be a drive-thru/take out option.
- Doors open at 5pm and the show ends at approximately 9:30pm. To ensure seating for a large group, come early. There is no assigned seating.
- Cash Bar at 5:00 pm, Self Serve – Chowder stations between 5:00 – 6:30 pm
Dinner at 6pm – roast chicken breast with potato, green beans and squash. Fresh cracked Lobster on every table, with a roll/butter. Dessert – chocolate cheesecake. Coffee stations available.
- Live Auction of 40+ items. Auction items can be paid for on site by credit card and cash or in our office at a later date.
- The event has returned the rink surface this year, though the ice is not yet in place, so it will not be as cold underfoot.
All funds raised support the purchase of medical equipment for the PCH!