Grass Roots & Cowboy Boots is moving ahead, as scheduled. In tracking the weather and in consultation with Credit Union Place staff, we are confident in the plan that is in place. The CUP is one of the most secure locations on the island and the only thing that could alter plans now would be a major power outage during the event, for which there is a plan. Obviously, we trust that folks will make their own travel judgments, otherwise we hope to see you there!
- Doors open at 5pm and the show ends at approximately 9:30pm. To ensure seating for a large group, come early. There is no assigned seating.
- Buffet lines open at 6pm. Buffet includes: Lobster & Steak, 4 salads, a roll, chowder, and dessert.
- Auction items can be paid for on site by credit card and cash or in our office at a later date (38 items this year!) – Auction items
- Bar and Water Stations are cash only
- All funds raised support the purchase of medical equipment for the PCH!
- The ice is in (but covered) closed toes shoes are recommended and you may want to bring a sweater.