“We will be the catalyst for building a legacy of caring through continual philanthropic effort and by valuing our donors”.
Prince County Hospital Foundation shall uphold, enhance and support the vision of our hospital as a flagship of utmost quality care by:
- raising funds to purchase priority medical equipment for Prince County Hospital;
- being diligent stewards of investment funds on hand; and,
- promoting awareness and generating positive messages as a voice on behalf of the PCH.
- advocating on behalf of the Prince County Hospital
In carrying out these responsibilities, we abide by the following guiding principles:
- Respect: We will treat every individual in a way we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Appreciation: We will express our gratitude for all contributions at every opportunity.
- Partnership: We will work with other organizations which share our health goals to make our community the best it can be.
- Accountability: We will use all gifts in a way that is consistent with our donors’ wishes and the needs of the community.
- Involvement: We will involve individuals of all ages in achieving our mission.